Call us if you need us at ***914-962-5795***
Business Development Consultant:
While we do a great deal of work in the battery and energy sector, we have also worked in a wide range of other businesses, including corrugated, military MRE heaters, live plants, stationary & paper, watches, online auctions of heavy equipment, printing plates, shoe care products, and mattresses
One of our major projects these days is:
- Senior Consultant for Energy Blues, which does both technical and market assessment work in the arena of energy storage. You can check out our web site at https://www.energyblueshelp.com/
Here is a recent article in the IEEE Spectrum magazine where I am quoted:
Startup Aims to Make Swallowed Batteries Safer For Kids, March 15, 2018
You may also want to take a look at our most recent battery industry articles:
Quarantine Performance Review: Energizer Batteries, published on Seeking Alpha, April 18, 2018
The Hurricane Harvey Battery Analysis, published on Seeking Alpha, October 5, 2017
Energizer: Online Battery Market Threat Overblown, published on Seeking Alpha, September 7, 2017
The Household Battery Market: Energizer, Duracell, Rayovac, published on Seeking Alpha, August 27, 2017
Household Battery Industry Gross Margin Prognosis, published on Seeking Alpha, April 28, 2017
The Energizer Vs. Duracell Market Share Story, published on Seeking Alpha, April 27, 2017
Energizer Holdings – A Progress Report, published on Seeking Alpha, November 17, 2016
The Energizer Opportunity Revisited, published on Seeking Alpha, August 28, 2016
The Energizer Battery Christmas Season, published on Seeking Alpha, November 20, 2015
Energizer And Duracell Market Shares, published on Seeking Alpha, August 23, 2015
The Technology Story For Energizer, published on Seeking Alpha, July 17, 2015
Energizer Gross Margin Prognosis, published on Seeking Alpha, June 29, 2015
The Energizer Battery Opportunity, published on Seeking Alpha, June 18, 2015
Alpha Beta Planning is a business development consultancy combining technical skills and extensive real world business experience for practical solutions and strategic insight.
For global projects, we work with colleagues in Europe who can be found at: brandpassion.co.uk
We publish an annual report on the Household Battery Industry showing brand and market trend data for the U.S. and Europe along with some market trend data for Japan. Our 2014 review was published in March 2015. This is available for free to clients and for $500 to non-clients. The link below will take you to the 2012 Annual Battery Review to give you an idea about what we cover.
We assist companies in business development and planning, sales forecasting and market research. We seek to develop collaborative relationships for maximum interaction and insights for our clients.
- Business Development
- Business Planning
- Sales & Market Forecasting
- Strategic Market Research
We work in a wide variety of industries (see the list in “about us”):
- Technology business development
- Consumer package goods
- Consumer small durables
- Business to business
αβ • Alpha Beta Planning
- Alpha Beta Planning is a consultancy specializing in the areas of business development and planning, sales and market forecasting and market research. We are available for new business development, forecasting or strategic market research projects. Alpha Beta Planning also provides marketing and forecasting due diligence for investors and banks in the private capital markets.
- With its client side market research experience, Alpha Beta Planning brings a broad business perspective to its custom strategic market research projects.
- We work in a wide range of industries with clients in consumer package goods, consumer small durables and business to business. We have extensive experience in the battery and fuel cell arena.
- We view all assignments as a collaborative effort with frequent discussion and progress review with your internal business experts to assure the appropriate balance between our business development, forecasting and marketing expertise and the company specific and industry experience of your organization.
- Our customized approach assures that we will deal with your marketing issues; we never force you into a pre-determined mold to fit a packaged service offering. A creative approach to disciplined analysis imbues our culture and processes, but each business is evaluated uniquely.
- We do work in all industries including consumer package goods and business to business. Extensive experience in all aspects of batteries, fuel cells and chemical energy provides particular added value in technology business development and marketing projects
If you would like more information about our services, or if you would just like to talk through a problem in the areas of new product planning or sales and market forecasting, give us a call or send an email through the contact page.
For electronic mail send us a note via the contact page